Web 2.0 PgAdmin
Web based PostgresSQL
database management tool. This is a completely web based application that uses Ajax on the client side
and PHP on the server side. All configuration settings are defined in conf.php file that is in the
main installation directory. Below is the list
of basic features:
- Create/Delete/Manage databases
- Design and manage tables and related resources
- View current database load and monitor performance
- Insert/delete/update table data
- Export Meta Data and/or Data to an archive
- Execute SQL statements
- Much more...
This is an open source
project that you can participate in. To participate, fork it on
and push your changes for the review when you are completed.
Current Web 2.0 PgAdmin needs a rewrite with updated w2ui library. As soon as it is available, it will be posted
to this page.
You can see the full demo of the application at the following address
- 131Kb (ver. 0.9)